ellaOne contains lactose
If you’ve been told through your physician or other medical practioner that you have got an intolerance for some sugars, inform your pharmacist prior to taking this medication.
3. Just how to simply simply take ellaOne
Always simply just just take this medication exactly as described in this leaflet or as the pharmacist, physician or other medical practioner has said. Consult with your pharmacist or doctor if you should be unsure.
How exactly to simply take the ellaOne tablet
- simply just Take one tablet by lips as quickly as possible with no later than 5 times (120 hours) after non-safe sex or failure that is contraceptive. Just take the tablet straight away.
- You can easily just take the tablet at any amount of time in your period.
- Ou can take the tablet anytime regarding the either before, during or after a meal day.
- Before you take ellaOne”) or if you have used one of these medicines in the past 4 weeks, ellaOne may work less effectively for you if you are using one of the medicines that may prevent ellaOne from working properly (see section above ““What you need to know. Confer bride latin with your medical practitioner or pharmacist before making use of ellaOne. Your physician may recommend a different type of (non-hormonal) crisis contraceptive, i.e. A Cu-IUD.
If you vomit after using ellaOne
If you vomit (be unwell, throw up) within 3 hours of using the tablet, just simply just take another tablet at the earliest opportunity.
From becoming pregnant if you have sex again after taking ellaOne
If you have unprotected sex after taking the tablet, it will not stop you. You should use condoms every time you have sex after you take the tablet and until your next period comes.
If for example the next duration is belated after using ellaOne
After using the tablet, its normal for the next duration become several days later.
But, in case your duration is significantly more than 1 week later; if its unusually light or unusually hefty; or you experience the symptoms such as for example stomach (stomach) discomfort, breast tenderness, vomiting or sickness, perhaps you are expecting. You need to perform a pregnancy test immediately. If you’re expecting, it is necessary which you see your medical practitioner. (See part « Pregnancy, breast-feeding and fertility »).
In the event that you simply take more ellaOne than you should
There were no reports of harmful results from using a greater dosage than recommended for this medication nevertheless do pose a question to your pharmacist, physician or any other medical practioner for advice. If you have got any more concerns regarding the utilization of this medicine, pose a question to your pharmacist, physician or any other medical practioner.
4. Possible part effects
Like all medicines, this medicine could cause negative effects, but not everyone gets them.
Some symptoms such as for example breast abdominal and tenderness(stomach) discomfort, throwing up (vomiting), queasy (sickness) will also be possible indications of maternity. You should do a pregnancy test (See section 2 « Pregnancy, breast-feeding and fertility ») if you miss your period and experience such symptoms after taking ellaOne,.
Typical part effects
(these may impact as much as 1 in 10 individuals)
- Sickness, stomach (belly) discomfort or vexation, vomiting
- painful periods, pelvic discomfort, breast tenderness
- frustration, dizziness, swift changes in moods
- muscle tissue pain, right right back discomfort, tiredness
Unusual part effects
(these may influence as much as 1 in 100 individuals)
- Diarrhea, heartburn, wind, dry lips
- uncommon or irregular genital bleeding, heavy/prolonged durations premenstrual syndrome, genital discomfort or release, reduced or greater sexual drive
- hot flushes
- appetite changes, psychological problems, anxiety, agitation, sleep problems, sleepiness, migraine artistic disruptions
- pimples, skin damage, irritation
- fever, chills, malaise
Rare side effects
(these may influence as much as 1 in 1,000 individuals)
- Vaginal discomfort or itching, pain while having sex, rupture of an ovarian cyst, unusually light duration
- loss in concentration, vertigo, shaking, disorientation, fainting
- uncommon feeling in attention, red attention, sensitiveness to light
- dry throat, disruption in style
- hives (itchy rash), experiencing thirsty
Reporting of part effects
If you obtain any relative unwanted effects, speak to your pharmacist, physician or other medical practioner. This consists of any side that is possible maybe not placed in this leaflet. You can report effects that are side (see details below). By reporting unwanted effects you are able to offer extra information on the security for this medication.